05 May 2004

keep your fingers crossed

i had the interview for the marketing position this afternoon.. whew!

i woke up at about twelve noon and received text messages from my officemates asking how the interview went... but there was no interview yesterday right? and my supervisor didn't text me last night to let me know if finally the interview will push through and as to what time. so, i panicked. actually, pathetic as it may sound, i was already in tears! because i really want and need this job and i won't get it just because i missed the interview and it won't be even my fault! so, there i pulled myself together and texted my supervisor. it was a text message dripping with drama, so i appologized after for freaking out. then she replied by just asking me to call the HR head. so i did and she told me to come over and not to worry. so, there. i took a bath and went to the office.

i can say the interview went well. it was ok really. but then, i'm still not keeping my hopes up. because six of us were interviewed but only one would get the job... so there.

i think i've done everything that i can so, no regrets. it will all be up to them. if they won't get me, they're making a big mistake... hehehehe!

well, let's just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin