04 May 2004

shit happens

he day started out fine... or so i thought.

after my shift at work me and some of the gurls went out for a few beers and had that "girl talk". it was so nice. i laughed my head off and all those mind boggling questions gave my brain muscles a few excercises. what we talked about are definitely confidential stuff.. hehehehe

i was up for an interview for a position i really dig in our marketing department at 8am, so i had like barely an hour to sleep! but that i guess, i can do nothing about specially about the fact that i'm a deep sleeper. so i got up at about 7:15 and by 7:30 i was on the road. not getting used to the rush hour, i was confident that i'll get there in time. well, was i so dumb to think that? so, there i rushed to the office and the summer heat is getting to my head that i think my brain was already deep fried.

i was already 30 minutes late for the interview. then when my supervisor saw me the first word that came out of her mouth was, "sorry". well, i then thought that was fine since it was completely my fault why i was late. but she wasn't sorry that i missed the interview, the interview was moved to an unknown time and date! bad trip! and there was another thing why she was sorry, she handed me these few sheets of paper. a memo regarding my absences and i'm being suspended for three days! and my contract will end after that three days! so, in short it's a early end of contract for me! waah!

so there goes my day, and i haven't seen the half of it yet.

i'm just crossing my fingers for that marketing position. but i'm not exactly keeping my hopes up because of the turn out of this morning.

well, shit happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin