08 May 2004

tears

so, after practically dragging myself out of the front of the PC for staying for more than five hours, i'm still alive and kicking. so i guess, before i go to bed let me have a dose of QAF. so, there. i was already in season 2 episode 16 and i went to bed after the season finale. why? because my eyes are already hurting.. and not because of strain. because i was already crying... waaah!!

it's just that that episode reminds me so much of a special someone and now, i can really say i'd rather choose, Benedict Arnold Kinney or brian. as if i know that much about gale. it's just that some people don't understand the sweetness of not being sweet. haay... such irony. but i miss that. but i guess, i won't have another like thing like that.

it hurts and it's sad. and there's nothing i can do about it but let go.

well, i have and i've let go... and moved on. it's just that you can't help but remember right?

so, when i woke up at about 12 in the afternoon, i continued the series and stopped after episode 8. episode 7 was another tear jerker. haay.. but so, i would have to compse myself. so, i took a bath and took my salary from last week (there's still no news about the marketing job) and had dinner with my friend, frank, who was with another friend, mark, who will be staying at his place. he's nice.. not exactly my type but he has this air that i'm getting too curious about him... heheheh!

maybe that's what i need.. more... options? heheh!

after three days, i finally came back to my cousins' house and my nephew kyle asked me, "kanina ka pa wala ah.. bakit ngayon ka lang? ang tagal mong wala ah".. heheh! they missed me! and his three-year-old brother axle was like looking at me curiously wondering who am i and why am i kissing him. he's just too sweet to object. hehehe!

well, still feeling fabulous and divine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin