14 May 2004

woohoo!


pojso wasn't able to go to the states after all.. unfortunately because of the blabber mouthed encia.

i then watched 40 days and 40 nights then frank and i decided to just spend the night at his place.

then, i finished season three of QAF! it was so nice.. the season ender was so nice.. although there are still questions left unanswered but still having a street party in the end was peacful enough for me.. heheheh!

my fingers were kind of aching already because it was missing the pressure from the guitar strings. it's just that frank doesn't have any guitar... haay...

then, my mom was calling... she told me, ms. patty called her and that i would have to report the next day at the office. woohoo! do you know what that means? that means, i got the job! wooohoo! heheheh! so, i just decided to stay there until the next day so that it will be just on my way back home.

i also decided to give frank a hand on the numerous plates he has to pass the next day.. so, i helped him. although it was just tracing some stuff, it just made me realize again why i didn't take this course and why i didn't consider it in the first place... haay! my back was aching.. my neck was strained and since i'm sitting on the floor, my knees were numb! waah! i will never be an architecht!

and then, i saw that his harry potter book, book 4 was already returned.. so i borrowed it and read a few chapters before turning in...

then there.. i slept until about 11 before i went to this office for the contract signing.. it may not be what i expected but it sure is a lot better and sensible.. heheh!

i'll be going back to bulacan tomorrow and i'll be missing a few entries.. i just wish there will still be people hugging me.. heheheh!

image source
image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin