02 June 2004

a knight's tale


It is strange to think i have not seen you in a month.
i've seen your beauty but i have not seen you.
i have seen sunsets and sunrises but nothing quite like your beauty.
The pieces of my broken heart are so small they can be passed through the eye of a needle.
I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter.
Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
I next compete in the city of Paris. I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there.
Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especailly the night.
The hope that after you are gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.
With all the love that I possess, I remain yours.
The Knight of your heart

i really think this movie is so cool. i'm not sure, but this might be the first heath ledger movie i've seen. i really find this letter so sweet and so sincere, well, for those who contributed to the lines... haaay...


from the movie, "A Knight's Tale"



image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin