26 June 2004

so unlike me


best friend.. i just can't define one. maybe because i have this idealistic picture of a best friend that everybody else would just come short. but i do believe at different points in my life i had one.. different ones. but then i would go and ask, best friends are supposed to be there always right? well, how would i know.. my definition doesn't have it but then again.. aarrgh!

as of the present i do have people who know me. i'm no longer the "who are you?" kind of friend. although testimonials from these people sometimes contradict, i wonder why, but they pretty much get the picture..

so, i was caught aback when one of these very few kindred spirits told me that, "it's so unlike you..."

then i stopped. took about two steps back.. and then shoot! yes.. it's sooo unlike me. i don't know what happened but there i can see it and totally point it out...

good thing or bad thing? i don't know.. we'll see.

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin