04 September 2004

someone




i just finished watching "The Notebook"... and tears are not yet stopping.

and just when i thought i would stop because it's already time for work, things just got worse around me.

why is it when i cry there's just no stopping.. it has been a long time since my last cry.. is this the reason why up to know tears can't stop welling up in my eyes.

i've once said that i need someone to take care of me. then one told me that he's there, that friends like him are there.. but why is it that i can't think of a single person whom i can talk to.. whom i can cry to..

i know my friends care, but there are still limitations as to what they can and cannot do..

i miss my best friend.. it has been so long since we last got together i don't even know if things are still the same. if she will still understand me the way she did before. besides she's a million miles away from me now.

i know some of my friends can listen, some of then can understand in a certain level, but i'm not sure if they can wipe my tears and find reason to what i'm feeling that sometimes i myself can't find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin