30 March 2007

Ouran High School Host Club

I'm officially hooked!


I have been searching for more romantic comedy animes. And the first good suggestion I got was Ouran High School Host Club and I checked it out in Wikipedia. I read the plot. I don't mind spoilers that much because I always thought that won't be enough. So, sometimes I welcome them. After reading the plot section, it got me soooo curious that I went to YouTube to check out some episodes...

I was laughing! And I had to start the next episode! And I was humming to the openning song! Bwahahhaah! I really liked it! The art work is good.. the characters are not boring at all! The boys are sooo cute.. hehehehe! It is a very interesting series.

A girl, mistaken to be a guy needs to maintain the image that she's a guy to pay off her debt from these obnoxious but cute and sweet rich guys by being a male host!! Whew! This only has 26 episodes so, I think I would be able to finish watching all epsiodes this weekend. Or atleast having a copy of it. ; )

This sure fast is turning out to be a favorite!

2 comments:

  1. hello po. si feddie ito hehe... yung nirefer mo sa mylot. tiningnan ko lang po ang iyong blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by! daan ka uli!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin