28 April 2007

TL Pleakley

i'm really having a hard time getting along with chinky-eyed pleakley.

do you know Agent Pleakley of Lilo and Stitch? He/She looks like this...


and i actually like Pleakley. So, imagine Pleakley with two eyes and they're chinky.. that's him/her!!!

** forgive me, for my safety i need to conceal his/her identity.

a friend of mine calls him/her "mongoloid". not that she (my friend) has anything against mongoloids. he/she does sometimes look like one.

we were actually in good terms before. it all started when he/she showed me that he/she doesn't have a heart. that he/she would do everything to get to the top of his/her career. he/she actually showed it already to one of his/her friends. how much more to me?! but the thing is, taking care of my welfare is his/her job. but i guess, he/she is thinking so much about his/her promotion that the takes care of the bosses instead. he/she is like a robot. it looks like he/she can't think on his/her own. i guess, that's how he/she wants to live his/her life. i just hope and pray that i won't be the first to snap. but it's like a familiar place already. it's like i've been in this situation before but i can't really remember what happened. maybe it went to my auto-delete files, but left the lesson to be learned.

keep your cool..

the funny thing is.. no one can really tell if i'm angry or not. if i'm just having fun or i'm already serious. it's like i'm in Anger Management where everyone would act like i'm already too mad or overacting and already really really angry. but i'm 100% sure they are not paid to act like that.. :-( i'm starting to think that i really do have anger management problems. or don't they just know me?!

oh, well, as long as i keep my cool i guess i'm okay.. i just wish my brains or my mouth is faster than my fist.
haay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin