14 July 2007

wanted: the incredible absorbing man

okay.. i just really wanted to have that title in one of my entries.

it's not a hundred percent suited to what i want to say or feel, but it can suffice...

going home no longer feels like going home. (i just want to let that out.)

i'm not so sure where i am again. i can be lost. i'm sort of in a cross road, that seem to lead to one place. misery. and it's not like i'm not in it yet.

there are things i want to sort out. but i don't want to be thinking about it. i want to write through it. but i'm afraid to see what would come out. although, most of the time i've been doing it.

i guess, let's just focus on the title..

haaay.. the incredible absorbing man. i actually think i've found him. but he will also lead me to misery, in a way.

but life is not perfect. there are a lot of factors in it that would make you happy and a lot that would make you sad.

Parokya Ni Edgar - Absorbing Man

You can beat me up,
Call me names
Steal my bike, go insane
I don't care if you rearrange
My face, I don't mind

You can burn my toys
And the books I read
Still it won't matter to me
Cause with one big gulp
I'll swallow it up and smile, oh yeah

Chorus:
Because I'm the incredible absorbing man
And I'm gonna do the best I can
Till you finally understand

I am calm, I'm serene
Not a word is getting through to me
When you scream

I'm a sponge.I soak it up
All the crap you put me through
Won't make me give up

I will never falter, I will never quit
You'll never find another
Who'll put up with your shit


okay.. so, i really don't do these things.. but what really hit me a lot "You'll never find another who'll put up with your shit" . but the shit described in the song is sooo not my shit.. bwahahahahahahah!

haaaay... bad trip! i want to write about what's really bothering me.. but then again, i'm here at home. so, i'm borbaded with the )&**&^^$%^#@#$%^*%)*&*&%$#@#$$!!

haaaay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin