05 August 2007

pathetic excuse

posting the results of personality quizzes here is my pathetic excuse of an entry..

i've been avoiding myself. avoiding thinking.. thus, avoiding writing..

okay, reality, it would be impossible to avoid thinking, specially me.. so, i guess it's more of avoiding finalizing my thoughts. that's what happen when i write. my thoughts get a little organized, thus i would be able to think more.. and sometimes, if i'm lucky, come up with a conclusion to what's happening, inside and outside of me.

i love being in front of the computer.. browsing.. being online. but as i flip through the pages, there's always this question, "aren't you going to post a decent entry today?!" thus, browsing for cute/interesting personality quizzes to be able to post the result.

i gotta go.. b@d+12!p just entered the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin