17 August 2008

mind occupied, time flies

one of the tips i got in how to move on or at least stop from moping around, is to read..

fist of, my gayness has been fulfilled. i was able to finish orosa nakpil, malate by Louie Mar A. Gangcuangco. of course, as usual, i was in tears in some parts of the book. it was during angelo's revelation of who he is in ross' life. haaay.. i just find those kind of things unfair.

then, i realized my therapy would not be working this way.. so, i resorted to another book. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Bloom. Haaay.. i managed to stop the tears from flowing but there were a lot of points i would wish to keep. and i would really want to have a copy of my own. i just borrowed from Kuya Pat.

Okay, the therapy was kind of working but i was still thinking a lot and still not being able to get some sleep.

Then, i found a new book in Book Sale. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. Love it! It was a breath of fresh air. Hahahahahahaah! I really am a frustrated murderer.

I'm still in need of another book. I bought one but it's a romantic novel, so, it might just bring me to tears again. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin