01 January 2009

a look back at 2008

i hate it. i wish i could delete it. if 2008 never happened, i would be happier. i'm sure. 100% sure..

so, let's try and think of the good things and how shallow they are..

i was able to post a blog at least once a month.. which i think i can do in the following years.

what else?!

what are the bad things..

it happened
had a loan in the bank
my credit card got cancelled
the best partner i had at work left the company
one of my best girl friends (and some other friends) drifted away because of it

oooohh! i'm starting to think about good things!

had my hair curled! and i look hot!
and at the last part of the year, i get to feel how much my salary really is.. well, sort of, because i still have bills to pay.. i will get more of this next year (the feel of my salary and not the bills) .
i got confirmed. but then again, if not, i would be off to a different company and most probably get a better salary.

well, since i'm good at deleting things from my memory..

2008 is now officially deleted! i'm sooo looking forward to 2009! Ü

but the 12k debt is still there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin