09 March 2009

valentines 2009

this is already late.. but it still makes me smile.. so, here..

spotted: at the back of BCT, i was having my valentines.

February 14, a little after 12:00 AM I went out of the building looking for her. No one and nothing special was in sight. After receiving the call, i knew it has something to do with valentine's day. After an almost two-hour orientation, i badly needed a stick. so, i lit one. looking at both sides, i'm really not sure what to expect. when i was about half way in finishing my cig i saw him approaching. but where is she? so, we walked to where she was. and there she was, holding a bouquet of flowers.

beautiful flowers..


different kinds of beautiful flowers..



it's a good thing that it's not just roses. and there were gerbara daisies! my favorite! and i haven't even told her that they were my favorite..

i was overwhelmed. my knees were almost shaking. i guess, i laughed. i'm not sure anymore. but i know i was smiling. she was also shaking. she said she was nervous. i missed her. it has been a long time since we last saw each other and it was really not a pleasant parting. i wanted to hug her or maybe even give her a kiss on the cheek, but it didn't happen. i was so grateful, that i even forgot to say thank you.

she said there was another gift. but she can't seem to pull herself together that she was saying things that are "hanging". she can't seem to make a complete thought. so, we walked. i asked them to accompany me to but something. when i went out of the store, she was holding the other other gift: a very cute, pink, cuddly, little pig!

it's really cute! she herself can't let go of it.. i needed to ask if she has plans of actually giving it to me. it took quite some time before she handed it to me. of course, she gave it to me after a couple of kisses and hugs. and it was time for me to go, too.

i was really smiling.. a lot. for real. i know i don't want flowers on valentine's. i know i don't want surprises. but these were good ones. maybe, because it was something she really wanted to do. something that i didn't give hints on. something i didn't hint on asking for..

thank you.. for the flowers, for LULU. thank you for making me smile, for making me laugh. for making me hope again. thank you for being patient with me and for giving me more than just flowers and a stuffed toy. one day, eventually, the timing would be right. it might not be perfect, but we'd both know it would be right. i believe loving is never wrong, unless you're hurting someone, even yourself.. so, let's both wait, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin