10 April 2009

my IM handles: jan - march

here are my IM handles so far for 2009.. Ü

JANUARY 2009

Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - undeniably smiling.. - because of a certain person Ü
Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - jinxed through and through - bad things happening.. can't remember what though..
Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - back to reality - coming back from my iloilo trip

FEBRUARY 2009

Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - going back to dream land - hahaha! can't remember why :P
Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - impress h.i.m. - an "answer" to his IM handle

MARCH 2009

Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - impress h.i.m. and stop my pc from crashing - same as above plus my pc kept on crashing :(
Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - live through menstrual cramps - i had terrible cramps; i almost fainted
Laarni (*) - Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? - ride the waves again.. soon! - after my surfing trip Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin