27 May 2004

got the message

for someone who always has shit happenning, i sure am hard headed.

ok, so i thought for a change all would be good and well. but then again, as usual there would be something to grrr... about.

let's start with the yeah right part/s of my day..

i had to stay for two more hours to finish a task. but that was fine since i was practically asleep the whole morning. but i was thinking about the activity i have set for the rest of the day that i know by the end of the day i would be dead tired. but that's okay.

so, there, i pretty much had a nice sleep although not perfectly comfortable since i was still in my working clothes and i was lying in a bunch of pillows (which at certain arrangements i would love), well, it was again nice. until of course after the alarm went on.

i had to do something for inay to make her come tonight, which was a success!

so, here start the good things. i have a peaceful hair day. and the puke family day managed to push through. having all of my family members present would be sooo imposible so having only two casualties is a very much great achievement.

for a change we had coffee instead of the usual cases of red horse in the table. more bonding and chika ever..

with just that simple thing, even though we weren't able to have our pictures since our beloved inay is again late, kanino pa ba naman ako magmamana? back to what i was saying, with just that simple thing i was ok. i did have fun and whatever headache and/or fatigue i'm experiencing now is okay.

and the spoiler came. my again shot back to reality that there's no such day in my life that everything would be alright. waaah! for some fucking reason i can't seem to pull up the yahoo mail site. waaah! any site won't open. and the ftp for my pic is there in my yahoo briefcase. the reason why the pics on my right are not available. it's just a very irritating thing. i can't seem to figure out what else to do. i no longer want to think because my head is really hurting already and my tummy is starting to go against me.

okay, so technically this is a new day but then again what the heck! i still haven't got my sleep yet so in my time, it's still the same day.. wait, if i would go on like this i would have just one day for about 36 - 48 hours!! heheheh!

hah! i wish i could have a copy of the pictures we took with the family, the one with the car/van whatever that is, and the one in front of seattle's. and i'll post it here for sure!

waaah! i still can't help but think about what's happenning with my yahoo connection.. bad trip! an hour and thirty to go before our lunch break but people here are not yet hungry.. i think i'll get some shut eye.. i hope.. heheheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin