19 May 2004

it's getting worse

waah! i'm talking to myself again.. and woooh! i just hate this feeling.. this feeling i have whenever good things happen.. weird huh? but then again... waaah!!

actually, the miracle is getting big.. it's getting too good to be true.. and things might go to a very awkward turn that it will be soo good and i'll be soo hooked that it will be soo painful to see. waaah!

it was fine when it got lost. i was already in the sense that i won't be able to find it again.. but here it goes again!! i need a dose of my favorite song...


...So I guess the fortune teller's right

Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light

To crawl beneath my veins and now

...I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late, I'm already torn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin