17 August 2004

can things get worse


pissed off! so pissed off! as usual i dnt want 2
expound on this or get into details. i just want 2
move forward 2 what wil b d outcome of things. what
wil happen next. i hate this feeling of anticipating
the worst nd being positive 2 b able 2 survive.
cynical. haay! why do these things always happen 2 me?
as far as im concernd i things were never bad thing
then good thing, it was always bad thing then worse
then a little lighter then bad and waah! i just cant
take this. i would always have this hard stomach, this
hard pounding in my chest, and it seems im always out
of breath. my head hurts but not pounding nd im not
sure f this is bcoz of this so much anger or jst bcoz
i havnt got any sleep yet. grrr! the heavy traffic is
killing me, i jst hope frank wont get in my nerves. i
dnt know how 2 release this i dnt know how 2 really
let this out. i dnt want 2 cry nd i dnt want 2 burst
in a fitting rage! i dnt want 2 tel d story again nd
again i know it would just irit8 me! waaah! i dnt want
2 wish things 2 b ok bcoz things would just get worse!
im cursed, damned, jinxed! haay! i dnt want 2 go on
lyk this. i just want 2 stop. stop!


sent via sms

1 comment:

  1. Hi! i just found your blog looking for an image about the demons that hunt when you fall out of love. The out of breath feeling, I felt so connected to it. I often feel sick to my stomach, like euphoric and then weird unhappy. And for the last 2 years i felt that way. And it has been the worse because i have come to the conclusion that i could never love the way i once did. But today, i finally had THE talk, the one where you explain everything and ask for explanations. And it felt horrible, happy, weird, sick to my stomanch/ i-can't-believe-i-am-telling-you-this feeling and i feel like a weight has been lift off my shoulders.
    Right now, i feel like i can move on.
    i hope you have found that feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin