17 August 2004

phantasmagorical


i know i have given myself so much standards in finding the one and yet still being able to fall in love and in the process breaking those standards..

since i have my fair share of escapades, here i am again giving myself a list of things i would need..




  • someone who would be able to adopt my busy life. my job and eventually going back to school and still keeping the job.

  • accepts that i smoke

  • someone who would want to see me everyday and still accepts that there are times that he can't

  • remember dates even if i don't

  • not into PDA but still can be sweet

  • can either write or sing

  • has brains and wheels

  • enjoys the company of my friends instead of being jealous (kampai and frank)

  • can handle my high maintenance emotional well being

  • has great timing abilities

  • knows how to take care of me...
so, there.. haaay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin