09 August 2004

missing stuff


The emotional anguish I feel is almost a physical pain.


I haven't been properly blogging for quite some time now and I also promised to give this site an overhaul but failed to do it.. busy? maybe? but then again being busy has always been my excuse for a lot of things and as I recently formulated, you can just call yourself busy once you no longer have tie for sleep but as long as you can give yourself some shut eye, you're not busy, so what's my excuse? acedia?



If you love a song, love it enough for it to accompany you throughout the different stages of your life, then any specific memory is rubbed away by use.



My previous entries were just lyrics of songs.. songs I like.. trigging not memories but emotions. Stuff I wanted to write about but don't have the gutts to. Why? Because again of the monster inside my head. One day I'll find time in explaining those songs because they do have meaning to me.. not memories, but meaning. My friend was able to make a CD for me with the songs I listed down for her. I wrote 30+ but of course she was only able to include 19 or 18. Maybe I'll start now with my favorite lines.


My Immortal - Evanescence
There's just too much that time cannot erase

The Reason - Hoobastank
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday


Breakdown - Mariah Carey
Do you hold on in vain
As they just slip away

Rainbow - South Border
Sometimes we never could understand
Why some things begin then just end



Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
I should've seen just what was there and not some holy light


This Love - Maroon 5
I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings


If You're Not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
I hope I love you all my life


Lately - Stevie Wonder
But what I really feel my eyes won’t let me hide




The Gift - Jim Brickman & Susan Ashton
You saved my heart
From being broken apart



Grow Old with You - Adam Sandler
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you



More than Words - Extreme
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me

Just Like a Pill - Pink
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill


To Where You Are - Josh Groban
Fly me up to where you are beyond a distant star

Kailangan Kita - Gary Valenciano
Kailangan kita, ngayon at kailanman

Four Seasons of Loneliness - Boyz II Men
Until you release me I’m bound under ball and chain


Unwell - Matchbox 20
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown


She's Out of My Life - 98 Degrees
And I've learned that love won't wait, won't wait
Now I've learned love needs expression

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t
Coming


Wherever You will Go - The Calling
Then I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you



Hah! need some sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin