11 August 2004

five stars



ate ning, bubu and I watched Garfield the Movie last Sunday.. it was one of those "feel good" films that I seldom appreciate. Well, I do appreciate them, but only after I watch them, there would be no zeal in going in the movie house watching this type of film, well, not as much as I would when I'm going to watch a heavy movie or a horror film or a romantic comedy film.

i have loved watching films, whether in theaters or in tv screens.

but now, i have a thirst for watching theater plays. woohoo! this thirst was quenched last week when my brother and I watched Dulaang UP's production of Tatarin. Asteeg! I could just dream of being in such production. waaaahh! There I've said it and with it comes the curse of it never ever coming true. I guess I'll forever be among the people who claps, and not one of those who bows. Well, at least in not in a super duper play. Because I have, of course, had my share of very few productions.

I miss the stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin