20 September 2004

tears for my cake


i'm good at messing things up..

i'm capable of turning myself invisible.. even during the times i don't want to.

i can't stop but wonder why or how things are the way they are..

i want to cry but i can't because no one would be wiping them away..

i want to shout but i can't because no one would hear them anyway.

i wonder why i feel this way when everyone around me expects me to be happy.. my birhday season has got to stop. it has to stop!

for me to forget the wretched day i was born, for people to stop wishing me a happy one and when they ask how it went, i can't answer straight because i never really had one.

i'm not the grinch nor oscar the grouch, though i love color green, i'm just seeing things as they are.

expect the worst but don't expect

the way how i will always see life.

behind the laughter and the smiles are tears falling with no one to wipe them dry..

i guess i'll never learn, loving people and giving them your all and in the end they never really loved you in the first place.

it hurts.. it will always hurt..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin