04 July 2006

who's singing?


in less than two hours i'd be going home.. i think.

and i've been stopping myself to write. but then again, i just can't resist to pour out my thoughts.

actually there are a lot of things to figure and straighten out. how? i used to believe whenever i write i'm able to do that but it just helps to release the feeling but it don't really give me out the answers to the questions i have.

i know how brain stimulation gives me the rush and having the lack of it for quite sometime now and being able to quench the thirst, i'm all giddy..

waaaah!!

for all the types of emotion that may apply to that applies to me now. the loneliness, happiness and insanity all rolled inside my chest. but the freaky part is that the happiness is the one that seems to be surfacing. this is scary even. oops, add fear! hahahah!

i'm used to things not going my way. i won't be surprised if all would just end up as a big pile of heap. so, there.

i would need time on my own. time to live for me for once. but of course if someone would like to come with me, i believe hearts will always have room for people. right?!?


image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin