12 March 2007

Keeping Mum



I'm not really a Rowan Atkinson fan. I most of the time find him corny. So, when the rest of my family was watching the Rowan Atkinson Collection, I didn't pay much attention. But this particular movie made me.

I was not really watching on the onset of the movie. I don't like asking questions when I'm watching, but my mom and sister was already talking about their conclusions.

As the movie went on, I kept on saying, "Rowan Atkinson is on this film, is this not a comedy?" or "Is this comedy? I don't think thi is."

Well, in a way it still is comedy, but on a sort of serious note. I was thinking on how this would end.

I think Rowan Atkinson was perfect for the role. He was sort of made handsome here. I really liked his portrayal on this movie. It's like I can't think of anyone more suited for the role. He could really be a minister.

And in this movie I almost said outloud, "They made Professor McGonagall look old!" Hahaha! Well, I'm just to familiar with McGonagall but you will forget about her. Maggie Smith has a whole different character in this movie.

This would not really be on my favorites list, but this movie caught me by surprise. So, there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin