08 May 2007

Paano Kita Iibigin - Full Trailer


Last Sunday I was able to catch the full trailer of the much awaited movie here in the Philippines. The team up of Regine Velasquez and Piolo Pascual.
As I watch the trailer, it's not as typical as I thought it would be.. and I actually appreciate its difference.
I really like it when things are not running smoothly or it's not all happy.
As much as the trailer would show, I really loved Piolo's lines. When Regine asked if he already loves her, he said, "I'm getting there." And when things get rough and Regine asks for confirmation or assurance of his love, he said, "I never got there." Winner!!
I would really love to see this movie. It has been a long time since I anticipated a Filipino movie. I can't even remember the last one.
This would be showing on theaters on May 30. I hope I would get to see this with my special someone.. hehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin