27 July 2007

explanation

i'll admit it. i'm really scared. i don't want to be in her wrong side. maybe she was just really having a bad day.. or something. waaaah! i'm really going over my head. all the negative thoughts are pouring in.. and i can't stop it.

i need her to write another entry in her blog that would be after what happened and i hope, please!, that it's nothing about me!

i sure hope she won't make a big deal out of it..

because, i will have no chance of explaining myself to her. and i really don't want to explain.. if i explain out of nowhere, she would know that i'm reading her blog. i'm thinking what would be my codename. waaaaah!

i really don't want to be part of it! please!

and even if she confronts me with it, i might sound too defensive. and i'm really not comfortable explaining myself to people i'm not close to.

oh well.. i can't please everyone, right?

it's not like i was doing nothing at that time.. and besides, it was already outside my shift.. haaaay..

maybe i'm more scared if she will tell that to bossing.. he really seems to be someone who doesn't take explanations. and it's really irritating to explain yourself to someone who is not capable of understanding you..

please! i'm really thinking of worse things that could happen..

i'm afraid that if there would be someone that would confront me regarding what happened, i would ask if he/she is also asking for an explanation or just letting me know that he/she knows that it happened.

fcuk! $h!t! it's really supposed to be nothing.. i'm hope i'm the only one making a big deal out of this.. please!

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

really scared.. really.. what would happen then?!? my jinx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin