28 October 2008

20 minutes to write

i finished reading "Stainless Longganisa". and it sort of reignited my zeal for writing and my passion for performing on stage. i would just need to have my life and finances a little organized.

i can't remember when i first had that thing for writing. but, it's very limited. i can but there's a a very slim chance for me to write good in Filipino. i can't write news articles as well. i knew that when i tried for our school organ. stick to English. stick to feature writing and/or editorials.

my mom doesn't want me to become a writer. we watched this movie wherein the main character was a young female writer who became an addict. maybe that's the reason why mom didn't make me take an writing related course.

i have no regrets taking up engineering. i would still want to go back and finish the course. well, if i have the time and money.

i'm sort of getting the hang of my job. i don't go and stay here for 12 hours. well, i really know what i was doing, i'm just a workaholic bitch that's why i stay that long here in the office. but since i sort of learned how to let go. i think i would be able to start and try my chances in theater again. i'm ready for rejections and would be accepting challenges along the way. i would just really want to perform on stage again. i want to be part of a production again. i miss the hammering feeling inside my chest before i start and go on stage.

i know these activities and the things i would want to do would not fill in the void. but it would make me think of that hallow part of me. and eventually, maybe without noticing it, i would be contented.

i have accepted my fate. a long time ago. something happened that made believe otherwise. i'm going back to that place. and i would be happy. right?

just one more minute to go..

i made a wish. and it's not really good. but it would really make me glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin