31 January 2009

before january ends

my last entry was when the month just started.. and i haven't posted anything else yet.

as usual much as happened..

  • Kampai's 6th Anniversary - held at nineteen20 bar in QC, near ABS-CBN - present: me, ate faith, kiki, edje, kuya vinnie, jong, dumdum, boni, batche and ninang; with guests: adrian ni mamu, ate weng, kuya ruben

  • Days with Faye - usually in intramuros; i get to spend some time with my friends in teatro

  • Iloilo Get-away - my week long vacation with the best friends I know in a land far away from work!

  • Shopping Spree - it's nice to get to spend what you have worked hard for.. i need control again, though and think of my savings. but's it's really nice to be able to spend money on yourself and not with those who take you for granted.. Ü

since i don't have a camera yet.. i need to wait for my friends to upload the photos.. but i will be posting them soon! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin