31 January 2009

I'm the real Laarni Lopez

for those who have accounts with face book, try searching for "laarni lopez" and i think it will return two profiles and now with the same picture.

here's the freaky part: i did not create the other one. i'm not sure how to check the difference before adding one as a friend. the fake one really looks authentic because all my stats there are correct. except for one.. i don't have a "barnlopez" account in gmail. i think that's the e-mail address he/she used for the fake account. he/she copied one of my blog entries. i don't post blog entries in facebook.

i thought it was just a prank or one of my friends who just wanted to create a profile for me. so, i sent him/her a message asking who he/she is. then it replied and called me a poser. i know people who use that word, because i don't. i thought it would be something we would just be laughing at after, but it doesn't want that..

i'm afraid of stalkers. i hope this is not it.

i then started to think, what could be the worst thing that could happen? people that matter to me know the real me and they know who wants me to get hurt.. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin