09 February 2009

what's on your mind?

after taking a short and sweet personality test, here's what i got..

You'll drop everything to be with the partner of your dreams, and you'll give their sentimental presents rather than expensive ones. Nevertheless, your spontaneous nature does have a limit, and when the romance is over, you'll head back to work to pick up the pieces.


pretty much true.. i'm tired of giving expensive gifts.. i know where that brought me.. and work seems to be the one that keeps my mind off my broken heart.. and due to the awesome ton of work i've got.. here i am.. i think ready to give a try again.. it's just that the partner of my dreams haven't come to the right senses yet.. bwahahahahaha! or maybe those around me are still unable to prove that they are the partner of my dreams.. heheheheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin