17 August 2004

surreal


i can't help watching romantic comedy flicks. i don't know where this started.. oh, i do! the first time was I was "While You Were Sleeping". I watched it with Beng at her place.. and there.. the rest is history...

so, even if it would cost me extra Php 120, I still went through watching "A Cinderella Story". Aside from this slight fascination with Hillary Duff, I just can't accept the feeling I will have if I will miss this movie. Again, a love story that would not happen to me..

I know no one knows about my latest escapade, as in no one. Maybe I have this gutt feeling that no one understands me right now.

Then there's this movie I thought I would never watch.. but then again, I just found myself in the theater waiting for this movie to start. Another love story that just brought tears in my eyes, when was the last time one didn't?!? hahahah!

so, there..

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a I am reading something I wrote, because it is so close to home i can't deny that fact that i cry like a 4 year old with every single romantic movie on.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin